1. What are some characteristics of a CNAME archives? What is the end of having individual?
2. In your keep control, eliminate stubby areas and wholly stubby areas.
3. In your keep control, eliminate lease season and at which aim during a lease does a client endeavor to reform its IP discourse from a DHCP server if it canreferable publish with the primary DHCP server.
4. In your keep control, describe the advantages and disadvantages of Mate-to-Mate and Client/Server networks.
5. What is the end and what are some of the components of a broad area network union?
1) Ccall stands control ministerial archivess which is correctiond to individual call into another. it is a peel of expedients archives which can be correctiond as an alias control another lordship. They regularly aim to another lordship call, referable IP discoursees.
2) in manage to narrow the entirety completion of advice exuberant into any areas, OSPF makes correction of stub areas. An stub area contains of a individual note aim and egress aim or multiple ABR can be correctiond to grasp visible way destinations.
On the other laterality. wholly stub areas are the individuals which haunt the LSDB advice confied to that very area, parallel with a omission way.
3) IP lease season can be eliminated the entirety completion of season the IP discourse is allocated to you using which with you can publish. Once the lease season expires the IP is randomly allocated to some opposed record. The reformal demand control the lease season is dindividual halfway through the lease alloted.
4) Advantages of client server network:
a) Centralization: Appropinquation rights and expedients allocation is dindividual by Servers.
b) Warranty : Rules defining warranty and appropinquation rights can be eliminated at the season of set-up of server.
Advantages of Mate to mate network:
a) P2P is more accepted as mediate dependency is eliminated.
b) The over-all consume of architecture and sustaining this mark of network is comparatively very close.
Disadvantages of client server network:
You need negotiative IT people to sustain the servers and other technical details of network.
Disadvantes of mate to mate network:
a) Data reanimation or backup is very reserved. Each computer should keep its keep back-up plan.
5) The main end of WAN is correctiond to join records which are ramify at a resembling radius of a city(metro),
The main components control a WAN are wayrs, switches and modems.