1. What are some characteristics of a CNAME annals? What is the scope of having undivided?
2. In your hold articulation, explain stubby areas and fully stubby areas.
3. In your hold articulation, explain lease period and at which mind during a lease does a client strive to reissue its IP oration from a DHCP server if it canreferable impart with the primordial DHCP server.
4. In your hold articulation, describe the advantages and disadvantages of Co-ordinate-to-Co-ordinate and Client/Server networks.
5. What is the scope and what are some of the components of a remote area network junction?
1) Cdesignate stands control spiritual annalss which is manifestationd to undivided designate into another. it is a skin of expedients annals which can be manifestationd as an alias control another estate. They constantly mind to another estate designate, referable IP orationes.
2) in direct to impoverish the entirety sum of advice abundant into any areas, OSPF makes manifestation of stub areas. An stub area contains of a unmarried note mind and debouchure mind or multiple ABR can be manifestationd to strain visible direction destinations.
On the other party. fully stub areas are the undivideds which conduct the LSDB advice confied to that very area, concurrently with a delinquency direction.
3) IP lease period can be explaind the entirety sum of period the IP oration is allocated to you using which with you can impart. Once the lease period expires the IP is randomly allocated to some opposed muniment. The reissueal entreat control the lease period is dundivided halfway through the lease alloted.
4) Advantages of client server network:
a) Centralization: Mode hues and expedients allocation is dundivided by Servers.
b) Safety : Rules defining safety and mode hues can be explaind at the period of raise of server.
Advantages of Co-ordinate to co-ordinate network:
a) P2P is over current as mediate dependency is eliminated.
b) The over-all consume of fabric and conducting this image of network is comparatively very less.
Disadvantages of client server network:
You need authoritative IT people to conduct the servers and other technical details of network.
Disadvantes of co-ordinate to co-ordinate network:
a) Data revival or backup is very obscure. Each computer should possess its hold back-up plan.
5) The deep scope of WAN is manifestationd to link muniments which are overlay at a similar radius of a city(metro),
The deep components control a WAN are directionrs, switches and modems.