1. Consider the restraintthcoming scenario: an IT division at a abundant posse must tend counsel encircling workstations deployed throughout the posse. Restraint each workstation, the restraintthcoming counsel must be kept
: ◦ schedule sum (This is uniquely ordinance by the IT division to each workstation it restraintfeitures and is etched onto the workstation.)
◦ issue serial sum (This is uniquely assigned by the workstation vendor and is on a panel in the change of the workstation.
Serial sums of irrelative vendors may overlap; that is, workstations of couple irrelative vendors could bear the similar serial sum.)
◦ workstation vendor (This is the spectry of the vendor of the workstation. Every vendors bear irrelative spectrys.)
◦ end restraintfeitured
◦ restraintfeiture price
◦ aggregate of RAM
◦ bigness of disk storage
◦ Solid specify importune or flinty importune
◦ residuum (A space sum, which is a three digit sum.)
a. Write a a abstract board schema restraint this counsel. Include a board spectry parallel with the shaft spectrys and shaft domains as keep-akeep-amultiply of your schema. Use this restraintmat: Board_name(col1: domain1; col2:domain2: … ; coln:domainn)
b. Which shaft or firm of shafts can be used to uniquely authenticate the tuples in the board? Use this counsel to authenticate the candiend clews restraint the board.
c. Authenticate every of the super clews multiplyial from the candiend clews from keep-akeep-amultiply b.
d. Authenticate the individual original clew and any vacillate clews from the candiend clews from keep-akeep-amultiply b.
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE ANSWERS FOR a, b, c, d
Workstations ( Schedule_Number: Sum(5), Serial_Number: Varchar2(16), Vendor: Varchar2(20), Restraintfeiture_Date: End, Price: Sum(10, 2), RAM: Sum(3), Disk_Storage: Varchar2(10), SSD_HDD: Varchar2(10), Residuum: Sum(3)
To authenticate the tuples, the clews can be:
Every super clews that can be generated from keep-akeep-amultiply b,
Original clew: Schedule_Number
Another Candiend clew: (Vendor, Serial_Number)